- Players need to enter the rink via the players entrance with their bags.
- Teams will be comprised of 3 to 4 players each.
- There are three divisions. Mite, Squirt and PeeWee/Bantam. Some divisions have mixed age kids and teams. If a player is a no-show, another player may be moved to accommodate last minute at the discretion of the organizer.
- Tournament will be double elimination format.
- Games will be 15 min in total length.
- Games will be played in pond hockey style, with no goalies.
- Slapshots and checking are not allowed at any level.
- Penalties called by the refs will count as a goal for the opposing team.
- All game rulings and goals are final and at the discretion of the ref. There are no appeals.
- Players MUST be ready by game time. Teams will be posted on locker room monitors with those playing, on deck and in the hole.
Locker Rooms: Our locker room space will be limited. We encourage you to come dressed if possible. Once players are eliminated, we ask that they get undressed and remove their contents from the locker room immediately. We need the locker room space for other ice activities immediately following the 3x3 tournament. Bag storage will not be allowed inside the rink the day of the event. Due to expected capacity, it will be deemed a fire hazard.
**more/updated information will be posted shortly.